Mini-Caprise Mini-F3A

Jorge

Perdon for write in English or is not the best place for this post 😃 , I live in Buenos Aires Argentina I Build from downloaded Internet plan My Mini caprise it is excellent airplane it is easy to build and to fly.
i powered by Axi 2808/24 and use propeller 9x4.5 APC
I use lipo 2100mh and 11.1v
If you need help for build tell me.
Greetings Jorge

PD:In few day i put transtale on blog Direct Spanish to Russian
rc-flying-models.blogspot.com
…blogspot.com/…/mini-f3a-elctrico-mini-caprise.htm…

Translate by “Prompt”
Прощение за пишет на английском языке, или не лучшее место для этого поста:), я живу в Буэнос-Айресе Аргентина, я Строю из загруженного плана Интернета Мой Мини-caprise , это - превосходный самолет, который легкое строить и лететь. я включил Axi 2808/24 и пропеллером использования 9x4.5 APC, я использую lipo 2100mh и 11.1v, Если Вы нуждаетесь в помощи для, строят, говорят мне. Поздравления Хорхе ПД:ИН несколько дней, я помещал transtale в blog, Направляют испанский язык к

collapse

Hi Jorge!
Unfortunately, I do not understand Spanish, but began to learn 😁 . It has been kept informed by pictures and drawings. Nevertheless, a blog is very interesting 😃 .
Write else will be happy to see you here again! 😉

collapse

…and little more…

Your Sukhoi is real wonderful! 😃
Are you not thinking to convert it to electric?
I tried to convert mini-F3A Hotpoint .40 (1500mm span, 2500g flying) , it was surprisingly simple and cheap.
I am very pleased!
Нas traction in 3300 grams, good speed, and the flight of about 10 minutes.
Engine - Hyperion Z4123, 6S LiPo x4000mA 10C (cheap 😃)
The current maximum 35A, in static (Low rate and light battery possible - easy )
Good way to fast takeoff and silent flight 😃

Free_Fly

!O’La! ?Cue tal?
Disculpe por mi mal escrito, pero yo querro decir te muchas gracias por tu blog. Bien hecho. Me agustaba el modello MiniCapris. Ahora voy ha haserlo algo mas o menos paresido.
!Suerte y mucho vuelos!

18 days later
Jorge

The semi-wings in the original plane, are crossed by two carbon tubes. This replaces it by two classic strips in pine of 5x5mm. The profile is a E168 to the 12,5%, with the aid of the Autocad and another program to design wings I could make the modification of the replacement of the tubes by pine strips.

The thickness of the wing as much of above as of down diminishes towards the end in even form, to make this task easier, in the plane exists a triangle, that serves as a false-squares to give the right inclination to each rib which we beat on the stringers of the wing.
The two semi-wings, I united them by a central overlay reinforcement in 3mm of thickness.
After constructing and plating the semi-wings, cuts the ailerons. Interposing between us and a lamp of 100w, the semi-wing, the light of the lamp returns almost transparent the raft from 1 mm that we used for the overlay, thus we will be able to mark by where soon we will cut the aileron in forming safe.

First Part:
…blogspot.com/…/mini-f3a-elctrico-mini-caprise.htm…

rc-flying-models.blogspot.com