T-Rex 600 Сборка и настройка ВИДЕОИНСТРУКЦИИ

Abval

Видеоинструкции по сборке и настройке вертолетов от Боба Вайта (Finless) для всех начинающих и не очень вертолетчиков относятся к категории
“Должен посмотреть”. Я, лично, в этом абсолютно убежден.

Видео по сборке и настроке T-rex 600 расположены по адресу:

helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=13791

К сожалению, многие россияне продолжают испытывать трудности с регистрацией и скачиванием с этого полезного ресурса 😦 .
Как альтернатива, начата закачка видео на Рапидшару по адресу:

rapidshare.com/users/9IBZPI

Поскольку Рапидшара сортирует файлы по другому, нежели на Хелифрике, помещаю также оригинальный список:

Check out the announcement video here:
Trex 600 announcement video

First up:

Kit Contents Overview
What’s in the box!! (18 Megs)
VIDEO -> Steps 1 and 2 - Blade grips and head (18 Megs)
NOTE! The flybar supplied is now 440mm instead of 400mm as used in my video. Please be aware of this for the measurements I give for paddle distance!
VIDEO -> Step 3 - Seesaw and flybar (50 Megs)
VIDEO -> Steps 4, 5 & 6 - Head, washout, and swash plate (20 Megs)
VIDEO -> Steps 7 & 8 - Main gear and frames (25 Megs)
VIDEO -> Step 9 - Tail Drive Assembly (10 Megs)
VIDEO -> Steps 10 & 11 - Trays, Motor mount, and Control arms (20 Megs)
VIDEO -> Steps 12 - Landing Gear (9 Megs)
OK folks. At this point for ease of video purposes I am skipping steps 13 through 16 (tail and tail rotor) and going to 17 servo install and head set up. I will return to these steps near the end.
VIDEO -> Servo Install and linkage setup (44 Megs)
VIDEO -> Head and link setup (30 Megs)
VIDEO -> Installing the motor and setting the pinion (15 Megs)
VIDEO -> Installing the electronics (38 Megs)
OK I will now be going back to page 13 and doing the tail of the heli and this will incl*ude setting up the servo.
VIDEO -> Tail boom, tail case, and tail shaft (30 Megs)
VIDEO -> Tail pitch slider and tail hub (22 Megs)
VIDEO -> Boom supports and fins (22 Megs)
VIDEO -> Tail servo and gyro setup (35 Megs)
OK basically that is it! I hope you all enjoy the build vids and please feel free to give feedback!
The below vid is just some final comments nothing big. I moved the ESC to the other side of the heli due to the antenna routing as I did this build without the skids on and after placing the skids I realized it was not good to have the ESC close to the antenna.
VIDEO -> Final comments (6 Megs)
VIDEO -> How to mount the flight power 4900 to the Trex600 (19 Megs)
Well I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did doing the vids!

Enjoy,
Bob

Bur_lion

Смайлика бояна нет, потому говорю что БОЯН. У меня се это крайне давно все есть. Хотя на самом деле при сборке не потребовалось. На форуме четко и ясно написано по темам что и где надо заменить сразу и что ломается первым. Я пользовался мануалом и мозгом при сборке, и о чудо от вертолета в полете ничего не отвалилось, значит собран правильно. Видео это полезное но ему уже200 лет. тем более не все нюансы там указаны.

Abval

Видеоинструкции по сборке и настройке T-Rex 600 Nitro Pro.

rapidshare.com/users/DVFEL

Доступны для скачивания с Хелифрик с июля 2007 года.