не отвечает Heli-Kraft

abraham

Кто и когда последний раз связывался с Heli-Kraft на Тайване?
Я ему (John) написалй за последние 2 недели 10 писем. Ни слуху ни духу. Может он опять заболел? Я знаю с ним Hawk плотно общается,
может он мне ответит. Зарание всем спасибо
abrah@online.ru
С уважением Дмитрий Дедков

zzlex

у них же пневмония, вполне возможно что поэтому и не работают

abraham

Интересно, может и заболел, но тогда кто сайт обнавляет? 😆

13 days later
HAWK

Ответил в течение часа:

Hi Kovalev,

I am doing fine.

I have found out that some of the email I received cannot be read if it is sent with different Operating System language. Yours is fine but most of the others I am getting rubbish which I cannot read and do not know from whom it is from. Our main frame email system is Chinese OS and as such it uses special codes for the extended language and I think this may be problem. I do not have an idea how to fix this so far. Also we have had quite a few viruses so far and as such our email virus protection system sometime deletes the email and I cannot see anything.

See this post on the Runryder forum.

64.235.225.26/helicopter/t53035p1/?highlight=Heli-…

Good news is I can now accept payment by Visa or Master but it takes 48 hours to get the approval code from the credit card bank whihc issues the credti card and I can only ship orders after the appoval code is generated by our payment processor. There is a service charge of 3% which I have to add to the order total to cover the service.

Cheers,

John