Сервы глючат! Помогите советом!

serguey

Всем привет!
Столкнулся с проблемой совместимости хайтековского приемника и серв JP S03.
Подключенные сервы не стоят на месте, все время дергаются.
С родными сервами HS-422 все нормально.
Мне кажется, что все управляющие сигналы для серв давно стандартизированы.
Хайтековский приемник выдает прямоугольные импульсы без выбрасов.
От чего серва возбуждается не понятно.
Может, кто сталкивался с подобными проблемами, черканите, буду благодарен.

joleg

Доброго времени суток, уважаемый serguey!

Причин может быть несколько. Некоторые из них и способы борьбы описаны у Don Edberg’а в книге “Guide to Computer Radio Control Systems”.

Nervous or Buzzing Servos ( А-4 )
I have never needed to use a so-called “noise trap,” but these and other devices can often
put in more noise than they remove! Servo buzzing is usually related to too-stiff control surface
linkages, electrical noise, or a dirty feedback pot.
The high impedance of some of the new JR servos is said to cause some problems. One
tested solution is to put a 100 pF capacitor between the signal and ground wires as close to the
servo as possible. The capacitor bypasses high frequency stuff directly to ground, rather than
sending it to the servo, where it causes craziness. The value is not critical, anywhere from 100 to
1000 pF (picofarads) should work ok.
Mark Howard wrote this interesting piece on servos buzzing. “I’ve rebuilt LOTS of 133s.
The procedure I use for tightening the case screws is to connect the servo to a working radio and
tighten the case screws evenly until they are just tight enough, checking for a return to center with
little buzzing. (It is normal for the servo to buzz for a second or so after it returns to center.)
“If the servo continues to buzz, I remove the screw and give it a micro-drop of CA, then
reinstall using less force. 133 cases are pretty fragile, so be careful when tightening the screws.
The only Futaba pot I’ve seen go bad had a crack across the track so small, you really could not
see it — but it was detectable with an ohmmeter. It was a S148, not a S133.”
“Problems like this are more common on powered models and are usually caused by
vibration of the pot wiper. I doubt your problem is the pot if it ohm checks. Beware that the pot
can be shoved down when you replace the output gear — it’s not a bad idea to leave the bottom of
the case off and push the pot up into the driving shaft.”
“Beware: the 133 uses a shorter servo arm screw than other Futaba servos! If you use the
wrong size screw, you’ll strip the gears eventually. On second thought, This is LIKELY your
problem if you’ve transferred the servos to another model, and they haven’t been worked over! I
once bought a Telemaster with 133s for aileron and nearly lost it because one servo arm screw was
wrong — that’s how I learned the hard way. Check them if there’s any question.”
Barry Ensten related a different problem relating to servo centering: “I’ve had different
problems with 133/143s not centering properly after some use. I eventually traced them to free
movement in the drive to the feedback pot. The nylon output gear is pressed onto a splined brass
pin. The other end of this brass pin pushes into the top of the feedback pot, but this end is not
splined and I found that the output gear and pin were rotating, but not the pot!. The fix is simple:
put a very small drop of CA on the pin before pushing it back into the pot.”

Но бывает, этого недостаточно. Надо смотреть подробнее.
Первый вопрос - какой тип приемника и дергаются ли сервы с другими приемниками, в том числе других производителей?

Второй вопрос: Точное название дергающейся сервы? У меня где-то была таблица по потребленю токов сервами разных производителей.

С уважением, joleg

6egemot

либо аккумулятор дохлый,
либо помехи,
либо руль заклинило,
либо скорее всего проводящяя площадка грязью забита в серве внутри.

serguey

Сервы новые
Аккумулятор свежезаряженный.
Рулей нет, все схема собрана на столе.

VG

Было похожее, но не совсем. При подключении хвостовой сервы на эл.вертолете начинали дергаться все. Заморачиваться не стал, заменил на другую подходящую и всё прошло.

15 days later
Саша

У меня тот же комплект гонял из-за плохого контакта разъема на приемнике,чуть поджал и все в норме.

2 years later
SpectreLX

Мне кажется что это может быть из-за того, что когда начинает работать более жрущая в плане тока серва, то остальным просто ничего не остается, как пытаться исполнять свою функцию с недостающим питанием… Те, у кого есть нормальная и конфликтная сервы - попробуйте замерить вольтаж и ток, на остальных выходах… Тока примник не сожгите…

kizi
joleg:

У меня где-то была таблица по потребленю токов сервами разных производителей.
С уважением, joleg

Не могли бы поделиться таблицей для JR, разбираюсь с потреблением серв, не могу найти стандарт. Спаисбо!