Проблема зарядки девайса с неизвлекаемым акком

FRUKT
bbv1:

Есть подозрение, что склеено по задней стенке.

Нет, корпус монолит, вчера смотрел.

bbv1
FRUKT:

Нет, корпус монолит, вчера смотрел.

Тогда получается только стекло …
Но имхо без нагрева не получится, а нагревая убьшь жки. Опыта в таких делах у меня нет … 😦

Voxy_7

Так а если тоненьким полотном , аккуратно корпус распилить. Потом супер клеем собрать , один фиг терять нечего.
Или заднюю часть срезать.

bbv1
Voxy_7:

Так а если тоненьким полотном , аккуратно корпус распилить. Потом супер клеем собрать , один фиг терять нечего.
Или заднюю часть срезать.

Можно дремелем попробовать. Но может кто делал, знает как правильно…

11 days later
bbv1

инфа умельца с хоббикинга.
For anyone who has a dead battery problem, here is a solution. use a razor blade to get the plexi glass off the front and then separate the LCD from it. get it out from the side with the USB port because the side with the magnets is where the LCD wires are. Once you have it open, look for the 2 globs of glue next to the magnets that attach the electronics board to the case. next, use a dremel with a grinding weel about the size of a US penny and carefully grind down the case in the area where the glue is to give yourself as much room as possible to grind away the glue with minimal damage to the electronics board. after the glue has been dremeled away, carefully pry out the board. once the board is out, you will see the Li-on battery that is glued to the case. get the battery out and then cut the wires to the battery but give yourself enough room to solder in wires and a connector or another battery. I used the turnigy nanotech 1cell 130 mah battery compatible with p a r k z_on e and e f I i G__ h t etc and the approiate connector. I hat to put a hole in the back of the case for the connector to fit and I sealed the hole with hot glue. My digital pitch gauge works now and it has a removable battery. the only issue is that now it appears that my pitch gauge is unable to turn off but that’s ok because I can just unplug the battery. Note: when I removed the stock battery and measured the voltage, it had a voltage of 0.00. it appears that not charging it for long periods of time will result in a dead unchargable battery because the device appears to discharge batteries over time. Caution: I do not know if a fully charged lipo will work will damage the pitch gauge , as the stock Li-on battery is 3.7v and a fully charged lipo is 4.2v. if you swap the stock battery for a 1 cell lipo I advise that it be slightly discharged because I don’t know how much voltage this can handle. I am not responisible for any damage caused to any pitch gauges in an attempted repair to fix this problem. I h ope this helps anyone with this problem.

KBV

Гыы, мы угадали на счет стекла 😃 Это слишком просто, давайте задачку по-сложней😁