Su-35 360 VT

Ротор

Hi Jandro!
Thanks for yuor opinion about FPV system. I think that flying with copilot using second transmitter is a good idea. Motors for Su-35 is a problem. I think there is no good proposal on the market. When you measured stock EPF trust did you use 10 or 6 blade fans?
When do you need to use tailarons for roll? You said that ailerons should be used with great caution.

RC4ever

Это правильно. It’s difficult to find a good combo for this plane, you will get best performance with 5 to 6 blade lightweight and dynamically balanced fans like Wemotecs, eflight V15 housing or some tamjet models (more expensive)
As for the motor, you could try with HET 2W35, Eflight BL32 or Dr. MadThrust 2200kv for 6S LiPo. There can be better options for sure but I don’t know them.

I measured thrust for stock fans with 6 blades. Lander turbines have 5 blades instead.

As for ailerons, you can use them normally like in any other plane but above 30º angle of attack, use of ailerons can lead wings to stall. If you have tailerons and ‘roll - TV’, you need less surface deflection to accomplish the same and they become safter to use (Harder to stall). But sometimes, the use of rudder just works better at high alpha flight.

Болшоые спасибо за терпение!
Напиши мные, пажалуста, по русски. 😉

Всего хорошего!

smg2000

У него обороты больше, а мощность меньше…

ElephantXP

но он на 3-4 банки расчитан. На 6S мощность вырастет некисло. Другой вопрос, долго ли протянет 😃

smg2000

Надо экспериментировать на стенде. Можно же и 5S на него дать.

ElephantXP

Есть конечно вообще красивое решение. Найти умельца, который перемотает штатные движки на больший KV и мощность. И с весом проблем не будет, и тягу можно будет поднять. Но где такие умельцы водятся, мне пока не известно. Слышал, что они существуют, и перематывают движки за разумные деньги под любые хар-ки

ElephantXP
smg2000:

Можно и такой попробовать. У него внешний диаметр 72мм и тяга 1800г
Только надо будет мудрить с диаметром сопла

Покумекали и пришли к выводу, что если перевести модель на 5S, то может получиться либо больше 1, либо (если потери в трубе будут слишком велики) то очень близко к 1 при заметном уменьшении веса. Но и поколхозить с установкой придется немного.

RC4ever
ElephantXP:

Интересно, что будет, если в штатных импеллерах моторы заменить на вот эти hobbyking.com/…/__21482__NTM_Prop_Drive_28_36_2700…
сгорят или можно пробовать?

I wouldn’t use anything under 22.2V (6S Lipo) on this plane. 500W is too little power to be able to drive this plane. Besides, even if you managed to pull 1200-1300W (Like the lander fans) you would be drawing a LOT of current to get that power! Remember P = V x I, if you lower Voltage you need more Intensity.

But more intensity means you are emptying the battery very quickly so at the end you don’t loose weight using a less cells battery because you need to increase its capacity (More mAh) and then, if you need more current also need more powerful ESCs and anyway you’ll be loosing a LOT of energy in heat dissipation.

So, you always want the higher the voltage you can get because you reach high power with very few Amps, and that is way more efficient.

High voltage - high power motors is the way to go for EDF. 😉

This is some crazy user’s setup from another forum (although expensive 😵), I’m quoting jcdfrd from RCGroups:

"Fan Shroud: TJ70 7 stator
Rotor: CS 12 blade dynamic balanced
Motor: NeuMotor 1117 2250KV
ESC: ICE Lite 100
Lipo: 7s 3700mAh

_Bench measures:
2650 watts @ 110A
Thrust 6.7 lbs
RPM 46,300
Efflux velocity 248 mph
Exhaust tube 58mm
TJ70 PNP weight 15 oz"
_

ElephantXP

Вот это уже похоже на тягу в районе 1 или чуть больше 😃 А какой аккумулятор использовался? И сколько весит этот импеллер с мотором в сборе?

RC4ever

T/W thrust to weight ratio with Lander Fans: about 0.9
I’m not really reaching 1:1 due to airflow friction losses on ducting 😦

I keep using Haiyin 6S LiPo 5000mAh 30-40C battery.

Combined weight of the two EDFs is about 600gr

Thrust is like 2,9-3,1 Kg

ElephantXP
RC4ever:

Haiyin 6S LiPo 5000mAh 30-40C battery

Этот аккумулятор весит примерно 800 гр. Если взять фирменный подороже, то будет 700. Вот и 1:1 уже станет реальностью!

8 days later
RC4ever

What LiPo brand sells a 700g 6S 5000mAh battery?

Sounds interesting!

RUCCI4

Алексей у тебя есть такая ? если есть как работает ?

ElephantXP
RUCCI4:

Алексей у тебя есть такая ? если есть как работает ?

Сегодня курьер EMS принес. Планирую узнать, какова она в небе в следующие выходные…

RC4ever

Awesome!
Can’t wait for the results!

It’s a pitty it’s so expensive… it costs nearly as much as the whole Cy-35 !

ElephantXP

Не знаю, как это сказать по английски, что-бы был понятен смысл, но у нас в таких случаях говорят “искусство требует жертв” 😃