ikarus osd (osd + автопилот + наземеная станция + перекл. камеры +...)

modsley

Hello Juan.
How do you think, in a case of 12V video may be it’s better to separate video and Ikarus power sources?
Simply said, camera and VTx signal and ground wires connected to Ikarus, + wire and Gnd. wires connected to 3S LiPo.
Video bat terminal of Ikarus gets 5V. May be it can solve some heating and GPS issues?

Возникла идея. Если уж оно так не любит питания от 12В, может разделить питание видео и икаруса? Питание видео части к икарусу не присоединяем, а просто подаём на него 12В.
В на разъём Video batt икаруса подаём 5В. Икарус счастлив. Ему не приходится ничего понижать, чтобы питать себя и GPS.

cstrike

я когда на столе все собрал, то в процессе отладки охлаждал икарус компьютерным кулером

modsley
cstrike:

я когда на столе все собрал, то в процессе отладки охлаждал икарус компьютерным кулером

+1

С другой-то стороны, его же в Севилье сделали. А там… Наше лето прошлого года покажется прохладным бризом…

JuanTrillo
modsley:

Hello Juan.
Возникла идея. Если уж оно так не любит питания от 12В, может разделить питание видео и икаруса? Питание видео части к икарусу не присоединяем, а просто подаём на него 12В.
В на разъём Video batt икаруса подаём 5В. Икарус счастлив. Ему не приходится ничего понижать, чтобы питать себя и GPS.

Today I have made a test installing outside ikarus (tomorrow send photos). Then I have gone to fly at 18:00 -only today “For the sake of science”-
All ok. Two long flights. I spent two 2200 3s bats. Then I reinstall inside ikarus of cloudsfly join to dragon receiver & regulator. After one flight no more fixed . So ventilation of ikarus is very important.

Another solution to decreasse temperature is videobat= 2S (never 5v) and connect only from ikarus ground and signal (no vcc) to cameras and tx vid. vcc and ground from 3S.

Another solution to decreasse more temperature is videobat= nothing and connect only from ikarus ground and signal (no vcc) to cameras and tx vid. vcc and ground from 3S. Then give to ikarus 5v from gps conector. You need then a good 5v regulator. Make it at your own risk.

Better solution… ventilation and disipator. I am trying to prepare one from an old motherboard to install over regulator.

JT

joni86:

Доброго дня разобрался как прошивать икаруса обычный конверто usb rs232 справился с задачей. .

Расскажи поподробней как это у тебя получилось пожалуйста. Если можно с фотографиями. Спасибо

joni86

очень просто на разъем где ГПС сидит ближе к центру икаруса два пина которые на них подай RX TX от конвертора www.bolid.ru/netcat_files/usb_rs232.pdf GND вообще не подключай а потом как тут ikarusosd.wikispaces.com/Actualizar+Firmware подай в прямой или обратной полярности у меня в обратной помоему получилось

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

JuanTrillo
date of commencement of sales UPLINK?

I think first production of ikarus is ready. Firmware and hardware has been completly tested. Next friday i will receive a unit of ant-tracker to begin betatest. That means uplink is ready to run.

Send a email to Eladio to indicate you are interested. I think price will be very competitive and your uavconsole.exe is completly ready to use it. Indicate TXRX system you are using.

You know that uplink receive ppm from TX and generate ppm stream adding headtracker input, joystick and command or information from pc, like waypoints, change of pid, new altitude, etc…

Eladio has made a conmutation center to connect 433/35/868 module, tx module, uplink & headtracker with a “panic interruptor”. So if pc hungs only turn interruptor and full control come-bak to Radio. We never have had to use it but its better to be prepared for murphy laws… 😃

JT

cstrike
JuanTrillo:

Send a email to Eladio to indicate you are interested.

I wrote to him many times, but he says he does not know the date of commencement of sales UPLINK.

you can control the camera with Pan Tilt as on the screenshot?

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

I wrote to him many times, but he says he does not know the date of commencement of sales UPLINK.
you can control the camera with Pan Tilt as on the screenshot?

You can assign any function to any button. I use rotary to move pan & tilt and fire to center. Its possible adjust center position and change speed of movement of camera.

You can study it in joystick menu.

JT

cstrike

what to choose for PAN Tilt?
this is not a button, it’s axis.

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

what to choose for PAN Tilt?
this is not a button, it’s axis.

Activating Pan&TILt boxes ikarus use orbital from joystick. Also speed adjusted to 1.6 (from 1 to 10)

Also selected tilt function as aileron 2. In this case servo tilt is conected to channel 7 from receiver. The rest to ikarus.

Button 1 programmed to center. (fire button)

JT

cstrike

I’m probably wrong to say.
a joystick, there are several axes that can be assigned to PAN TILT, as ikarus say what I need is this axis?

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

I’m probably wrong to say.
a joystick, there are several axes that can be assigned to PAN TILT, as ikarus say what I need is this axis?

Easy. Telling to programmer instructions to program it. 😉

If you have one of them send me a capture of configuration in control panel. Also send me one model to download technical reference and include this option in menu for next firmware.

Thanks for ocurrence.

JT

JuanTrillo
cstrike:

I am very happy that he bought IKARUS, technical support at a high level.
But I’m not quite sure what I need to send you.
that’s how I want it to work.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwLHGkMjdg

Perfect. That is enought to explain the problem to Rafa. Maybe the solution is easiest we think.

Thanks.

JuanTrillo
-------------------------------------
looking for solutions

modsley

Некоторые изыскания на предмет тонкой калибровки оптического датчика…

Итак. Не знаю как вам, но мне кажется слегка напряжным для горизонтальной калибровки датчика горизонта выставлять самолёт ровно по этому самому горизонту. Да и сложновато это в поле сделать. К тому же, там, где я летаю, с одной стороны близко деревья, что неминуемо исказит калибровку даже если выставить самолёт по уровню.
Опять же, даже если выставлять его по уровню, то часто бывает сложно определить, где же горизонталь продольной оси самолёта.
К счастью Икарус позволяет корректировать параметры калибровки датчика как через консоль, так и с пульта. Для этого служат параметры X offset и Y offset. Т.е. даже если калибровка была не совсем точной и самолёт при включении стабилизации начинает тянуть вправо/влево или вверх/вниз, нет необходимости ещё рез делать калибровку. Остаётся выяснить как менять эти два параметра. Если например самолёт кренит влево, то какой из них менять и в какую сторону?

Изначально я предполагал, что, поскольку датчик можно установить по-разному, X и Y это продольная и поперечная оси самолёта, т.е. изменение X отражается на тангаже, а Y на крене. Это было бы логично.
Но это не так.
Параметры X offset и Y offset относятся не к осям самолёта, а к осям самого датчика.

Причём, если мы увеличиваем offset, то тем самым вы как бы виртуально наклоняем датчик вверх. На поведении самолёта это сказывает соответственно противоположным образом.

Если считать, что датчик установнен как на картинке, т.е. мы летим сенсором X вперёд, то если увеличить X offset, то тем самым мы как бы поднимем нос самолёта, т.е. икарус будет считать, что в сенсоре больше неба, чем есть на самом деле. Стабилизация будет естественно нос опускать, т.е. если в полёте мы видим, что самолёт при включении стабилизации начинает идти вверх, то нужно увеличить X offset.

У меня датчик установлен так

Соответственно, если я вижу, что при включении стабилизации самолёт даёт левый крен, необходимо увеличить X и Y offset.

Вроде нигде не запутался…
В общем, если в моём случае увеличить X и Y offset, то горизонт наклонится вправо, т.е. стабилизация будет считать, что самолёт имет левый крен.

JuanTrillo
Virgiux:

Hi,JuanTrillo.
I have a problem.I connected Ikarus through PPM Encoder ( www.electronicarc.com/catalogo/product_info.php?pr…) to my AR6200 receiver.
Encoder input Receiver output

1.                                 Ale  

2.                     Ele  

3.                     Thro  

4.                                  Rudd  

5.                                  Gear  

6.                                  Aux1  

Ale,Thro and Rudd work ok. Elevator output not working.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXvLTFm0pnY

This afternoon i have installed a system ikarus in ppm with a futaba T7C using same ppm codec with no problem.

Check asignament of channel in autopilot menu.
Test cable connections between codec and rx
try to assign motor to another channel usin a free mix

JT

Virgiux
JuanTrillo:

This afternoon i have installed a system ikarus in ppm with a futaba T7C using same ppm codec with no problem.

Check asignament of channel in autopilot menu.
Test cable connections between codec and rx
try to assign motor to another channel usin a free mix

JT

Channel asignament in autopilot menu is good(2 channel),if not, than elevator bar in “Calibrar servos” screen not moving.
I tried assign elevator servo to another channel using mix(6 channel),changed elevator channel to 6 in autopilot menu.In “Calibrar servos” screen elevator bar is moving,but still no reaction on elevator output.

Sorry for my bad english.

modsley

Полетал тут на выходные.
Опять проблема с плохим фиксом и отрицательной высотой.
Один раз нормально, второй - при включении находит 6 спутников. Вроде нормально. Высоту показывает -1м. Летишь, 7 спутников, с высотой чудеса, высота идёт под землю, 4 спутника, 7 спутников, высота вроде и не минусовая, но всё равно явно неправильная.

Беспокоит то, что если такое произойдет при включенном автопилоте, то он выключит двигатель. А это значит аварийную посадку.